Thursday, December 6, 2007

Spread the word

I think the best thing we can do with this blog is to get as many people from the Class of 98 to find it and start blogging back and forth. I don't think we should post addresses on here, but being able to at least find some people would be great. I think we should start an email account that we post on the blog so that people can email their physical addresses. I think that it should be specifically for getting physical addresses and the blog can be the communication tool. Brook--do you want the reigns with the email? I think this way we can get in touch with people and get addresses to send out invites to the reunion when the time comes. Any other thoughts? :)Ace

3 comments:

Brook and Toby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brook and Toby said...

I just spoke with Eli... He is working on getting class lists and then he will get the people that he needs together for the purpose of locating anyone that we may have trouble finding. At that point he wants to get people together and send out a mass email or something of the sort to start the ideas. He seemed to be pretty in control of things so I think we are going to have a great rerunion. This blog is a perfect tool for everyone to keep in touch and let everyone know what is going on in their lives. I hope lots of people use it to keep in contact!

Reese Family said...

I agree brook! We should all be able to get some great ideas and all pitch in to help. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. There are quite a few of us here locally so we could meet up sometime!