Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good times!!








Thanks to everyone who put time and effort into the reunion. I thought it was great! I'm so happy that a lot of people took time out of their busy lives to come back to the good ol town and catch up with old classmates! I was amazed at how many people actually showed up!
I wished I could have made it around to talk to everyone! It was great to meet the spouses and kids too! I hope to see more of you all soon and wish we didn't have to wait another 10 years! Good to see you all and good luck for the next few years!!!

Does anyone want to upload all the photos you all took at the reunion to a website?
I could make a shutterfly account and then everyone can log in to it and upload their photos and we can all pull them up and print the ones we want. I know lots of people took pictures, so they may have gotten some good ones!

Let me know if you want the account information and I'll get it to you. I could post it here!