Monday, February 18, 2008

Dates

For those of you that I had an email for you should have received an email from Gabe asking 3 questions.
1. What month would you like to have the reunion in and why?
2. Prefered Dates and why?
3. Would you rather a one day or two day event? Why?
If you didn't get an email from him feel free to leave your comments on here as well and I will make sure he checks this. We have a February 24th deadline for these answers so get back to us if you can.
Also.... I only have contact information for about 45 people. If you have not sent me anything please do so. And please pass that email along to all those that you may be in contact with. I will probably have to start calling peoples parents next, which I can do, but I am not that excited about. Thanks everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

B said...

just wondering if there have been updates for when we might be partying yet?

905 said...

hi brook, just wondering where you want contact info posted at? here or elsewhere? let me know thanks!
crystal