Monday, May 26, 2008

Hey Everyone!!!

So Gabe is getting thing finalized. I know he has been in touch with a few of you. I am hoping we will get invitations out in early June! I hope everyone is getting excited. So I was thinking it would be nice to do some sort of either slideshow or book for everyone to see what everyone has been up to.... Something like pick 4 photos that describe your last 10 years or something. Anyway... I thought it would be fun to put something together. I am sure there are a lot of great ways to do that and anything would be welcome. That being said I am on mandatory overtime at work right now and I am not sure I would have the time to actually put it together. If there is someone who would like to work on a project like this please let me know. I am more than willing to help. I am just not sure I could get the actual production done! Hope everyone is doing well and getting set for summer.

1 comment:

Reese Family said...

where do we send our photos to?